Best WhatsApp Bio for Boys and Girls

Whatsapp bio 2021 for Boys and Girls 

Hi guys welcome back in new whatsapp bio post in this post we give best whatapp bio of 2021 for girls and boys.

  • Do What’s Right Not Easy.
  • Genius By Birth, Evil By Choice.
  • Don’t Blame Me, I Was Born Awesome.
  • I’M Soo Cool, Ice Cubes Are Jealous.
  •  All Girls Are My Sisters Except You.
  • I Am A Hot Dude With A Cool Attitude. ( Cool Quotes )
  • I Don’T Trust Words, I Trust Actions.
  • A Sense Of Humor Makes A Man Handsome.
  • I Love My Haters, They Make Me Famous.
  • Totally Available!! Please Disturb Me!!
  • I Love Listening Lies When I Know Truth.
  • I Am Not Perfect. I Am Limited Editions.
  • It’S Not An Attitude, It’S The Way I Am.
  •  Plz Trust Me Dat I Dont Trust U At All. ( Cool Whatsapp Status )
  • Home : Where I Can Look Ugly And Enjoy It.
  • Live today, for tomorrow it will all be history.
  • Of course, life is a bitch. If it was a slut, It would be easy.
  • There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.

Attitude whatsapp bio

  •  Put Me Second And I’Ll Make You Nonexistent.
  •  I Salute All My Hater With My Middle Finger.
  •  Single Or Taken ? Who Cares ? I Am Awesome.
  • Love Your Haters, They Are You Biggest Fans.
  •  Be Yourself; Everyone Else Is Already Taken. ( Cool Whatsapp Status )
  •  I Didn’T Lose My Mind. I Just Sold It Online
  •  Nowadays, “Cool” Means- “I Really Don’T Care.”
  •  My Every Status Is A Silent Message To Someone.

Attitude whatsapp bio for girls

  • Boys lie more, but girls lie better.
  • An ugly personality destroys a pretty face.
  • Keep your heels, head, and standards high.
  • I’m not heartless, I just learned how to use my heart LESS.
  • Good girls are bad girls that never get caught.
  • never smile again.
  • Not all men are fools, Some stay bachelor.
  • Guys have no idea how long something they said can stay in a girl’s mind.
  • Everyone has an annoying friend. If you don’t have one, it’s probably you.
  • Your body hears everything your mind says, stay positive
  • There’s no one else like me.
  • Ever since I was a kid, I was always the winner.
  • Be your own kind of beautiful.
  • Never looked so damn good!
  • Make today so awesome that yesterday gets jealous.
  • Ice cream is cheaper than therapy.
  • Life is full of surprises.
  • Who am I? I have not found the answer yet.
  • Never announce your moves before you make them.
  • I may not be perfect, but I’m definitely a limited edition.
That's for Today Guys if you like this post share with your friend and family. 

Read More : whatsapp Bio